Over the past years, blockchain and cryptocurrencies gave people the opportunity to earn money, and has shown to be a very profitable method too. Nowadays, practically there are millions of people around the world that are mining coins or trading, and they make lots of money.
However, most of the people think that the only way to make these huge sums of money is to search the crypto market for low prices, buy the coins when they reach the bottom and sell them when the price goes up. In this way, people manage to gain 2x or even 10x of the initial investment. What some of these people don’t know is that there are many other ways to cash in, in the crypto world.
stake2earn comes in the Crypto Market to show a different way to do so. We are offering one of the easiest ways to earn passive income, by using Proof of Stake (POS).
POS was created to be an alternative for POW (Proof of work), and the concept was initially suggested in 2011 in a random forum post, but in 2012 Peercoin became the first digital currency that started using this new algorithm.
Basically, ‘POS concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has’, as stated by Investopedia.
stake2earn is a professional blockchain validator in POS networks, released in November 2019, with more than 5 years experience in mobile and web apps architecture. We are a bunch of people eager to develop innovative IT technologies and we love to take on new challenges, and, of course, to contribute to the blockchain development and adoption as much as we can.
With stake2earn you can stake for a pool of 10 major crypto clients:
1. Solana - fast, secure, and censorship resistant blockchain providing the open infrastructure required for global adoption.
2. The Graph — an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data easily accessible.
3. Avalanche - democratizes financial markets and bridges all blockchain platforms together into one interoperable ecosystem
4. Stafi - the first decentralized protocol unlocking liquidity of staked assets
5. Certik - blockchain with real-time smart contract auditing.
6. Kusama - scalable network of specialized blockchains built using Substrate and nearly the same codebase as Polkadot.
7. Regen Network - aligns economics with ecology to drive regenerative land management.
8. Dock - decentralized professional network powered by Ethereum, an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed platform that allows smart contract functionalities.
9. NYM - developing the infrastructure to prevent this data leakage by protecting every packet’s metadata at the network layer.
10. Kava — decentralized bank for digital assets providing users with stable coins, loans, and interest earning opportunities for their crypto.
11. Agoric - empowers developers to execute transactions, establish new markets, and craft novel exchanges
12. Block Stack - an open-source and developer-friendly network for building decentralized apps
If we caught your attention and helped you change your mind about the earning methods available on Crypto, please check us on: https://stake2earn.com/
We are also very social, and you can find us on: