Cosmos Network — How to stake ATOMs with stake2earn using Keplr Wallet
What is Cosmos Network?
Cosmos Network is a blockchain network architecture run by Interchain Foundation. The company is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and was founded in 2016 by Ethan Buchman and Jae Kwon.
The end goal of Cosmos Network was to create an Internet of Blockchains, a network of blockchains able to communicate. At the moment, a blockchain tends to act as its own universe with almost no way to communicate with the world outside of its network, without third-party.
This is why Cosmos Network came to try creating the foundation for a new token economy.
How to stake ATOM using stake2earn 🌜?
- Keplr is a browser extension wallet for the Inter blockchain ecosystem and it’s known as the most powerful wallet for the Cosmos ecosystem. So, the first step would be to get the Keplr extension wallet from here.
2. The next step will be to install Keplr wallet and connect. Now, you have more options:
· Sign in using a Google Account
· Create new account if you don’t have one yet
· Import existing account
· Import ledger
3. Already logged in, you will now be able to send funds in your wallet and press on the stake button
4. Please search for stake2earn in the list with 0% commission rate validators
5. Select stake2earn and press on the delegate button. You will be now asked to input your amount and send the delegation transaction
6. Each transaction has a gas fee. You will now need to set the gas and approve the transaction.
The gas fee gives you 3 options:
If you choose low gas fee, the transaction will be processed in a longer period of time than if you would have chosen high gas fee.
7. During the stake, you can claim your reward by simply looking for claim button in your wallet.
8. When claiming your reward there is also a gas fee. Choose your gas fee type and click on approve. Now, you received your reward which you can also stake further.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the stake2earn team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also very social, and you can find us on: