Cosmos Network — How to stake ATOMs with stake2earn using Cosmostation Wallet Mobile version
What is Cosmos Network?
Cosmos Network is a blockchain network architecture run by Interchain Foundation. The company is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and was founded in 2016 by Ethan Buchman and Jae Kwon.
The end goal of Cosmos Network was to create an Internet of Blockchains, a network of blockchains able to communicate. At the moment, a blockchain tends to act as its own universe with almost no way to communicate with the world outside of its network, without third-party.
This is why Cosmos Network came to try creating the foundation for a new token economy.
How to stake ATOM using stake2earn 🌜?
- Download Cosmostation Wallet for your phone by either searching online for https://wallet.cosmostation.io/ and here you will see the options available:
Or, directly by going to Google Play (for Android Devices) or AppStore (for iOS devices) and search for Cosmostation Wallet. Click download and then install, and you will be able to open it further on.
2. Import or create your wallet
Once you managed to access your wallet in the Mobile app, click on delegate (for this, you need to have Atoms tokens available).
3. Choose Top tab and search for stake2earn validator
4. Click on stake2earn validator and click on delegate button
5. Input your amount and click next
6. Leave the memo field blank and click next
7. Select transaction fee
8. Check delegation details and press confirm button if everything is ok
9. Transaction is now successfully done. You just need now to press done to return to your main dashboard
10. Back to your dashboard you can check your available, delegated, unbonding and how much have you earned via staking.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the stake2earn team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also very social, and you can find us on: